Spring is finally here! Warmer weather means a change in your everyday beauty routine. It’s time to ditch the dark makeup hues, swap out heavier creams for lighter versions and give your hair some extra TLC after the toll it took during the winter. So how do you get your skin, hair and makeup prep for the season? We’ve put together some of the best-ever spring beauty tips.
- What better time to clean out the clutter in a drawer/cabinet with all your skin care products? Take a good look at all your bottles and jars and see which ones you actually use, and which ones really work. Surrounding yourself each morning with products you know work, and that you love will make you feel more beautiful each day.
- If you haven’t already, start using a Facial Scrub! Winter has been harsh to the skin and adding a facial scrub to your beauty routine will repair the skin and prep it for light, breezy spring weather! We recommend Andalou Naturals Lemon Sugar Facial Scrub with argan stem cells, manuka honey and organic cane sugar.
- Switch to a lighter moisturizer. During the spring and summer, you can hydrate less. Since there’s humidity in the air, a heavy moisturizer isn’t necessary. Your skin gets hydrated from the atmosphere. Novacell Antiaging Moisturizing Lotion with plant stem cells helps reduce the signs of aging such as fine lines around the face and neck while providing light hydration and nourishment your skin needs.
- Sunscreen! It’s arguably the most important part of your skin care regimen. Many don’t realize springtime is actually a high risk time for sunburns and sun damage. Although the weather is warmer, it is still so mild, you might not feel how strong the sun is. Apply sunscreen every morning, and reapply as needed. Our recommendation is MyChelle Sun Shield Liquid Tint SPF 50, which is is a softly tinted, 100% mineral sun screen for maximum UVA/UVB broad-spectrum protection. It has a gorgeous tint to it, so no foundation required post-application.
- Also, collagen helps repair your beauty from within. Diminished collagen levels in the body can lead to loss of elasticity in the skin, thinning hair, and brittle nails. NeoCell Beauty Infusion Collagen Drink Mix Cranberry Cocktail is formulated with NeoCell Collagen (for skin elasticity), Hyaluronic Acid (for skin hydration), Biotin (for stronger hair and nails) & ALA (protection from free radicals).
- To keep your eyes bright and fresh this spring, try opting for an extremely fine lined eye. Achieve this look by applying Honeybee Gardens Effortless Eye Liner and then using moisturizer on a Q-tip to remove most of the line, leaving only a fine line against the lash line.
- Swap out your darker blush shades (bronze-y ones ) and opt for bright coral shades instead! We love Honeybee Gardens Pressed Mineral Powder Blush Breathless (Pale Warm Pink Color) ,a high-pigmented, long wearing blush which works to improve your complexion!
- Try natural hair looks. Now is the time to embrace your natural curls and texture. To get a spring-ready look, grab a few styling products, such as Biotene H-24 Natural Styling Gel or Mill Creek Hair Spray Regular Hold and perfect your natural hair texture.
- Deep clean and draw out impurities with 100% Natural Earth Kiss face masks up to three times a week. The right face mask can help hydrate skin, remove excess oils and help improve the appearance of your pores.
- Last, but not the least! Drink plenty of water to hydrate your skin and body from within. Never forget to drink as much water as possible! If you want beautiful skin for spring, this is a very important beauty tip.
Discover your beauty with Beauty Universe!
Trackback from your site.